Monday, January 9, 2012

Orton has been the most successful wrestler of 00's? Agree or Disagree?

Yeah, I hate his new gimmick, but if I had to name 1 superstar who really was made out of the 2000s, I would say Randy Orton. You did a good job on covering everything, you should save this somewhere lol. John Cena and Edge were made into superstars too, but John Cena was a Main Eventer because he was in 'The Marine'. Edge became a . I still remember the Summer of 2006 when Edge showed his true bad-ness. Slapping Cena's dad in the face. Beating the **** out of Cena at SummerSlam. Making the Rated R Championship. Oh, and spearing good ol' Mick Foley through the Table on Fire. That was great. But anyways, your article is great. If you did one on Edge, who I believe is the second best superstar of the 2000s, that'd just be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment