Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RE: Help! What is wrong with this computer? Please answer ASAP!?

Hello, my other question sort of like this got an answer saying i didnt put in enough detail so i wanted to put more detail now that i know more about it now. If you havent read the first one then i will tell you the "story" again so you dont have to go back to the other one. Too much work i think. Well anyway i keep my sisters dell mini computer in my room because she hasnt used it in a while. And she said shes going to use it sometime soon because she wanted to get on FaceBook and i thought right now today oh crap because shes going to use it soon. My moms computer broke down that i didnt know of. Anyway me, my friend, and my brother get on this computer and my friend plays games on it, i check my mail, and my brother looks up stuff on the wiki and watches youtube. Now my friend plays on Adventure Quest Worlds. Its an MMO game. He likes those and this one doesnt get viruses. Look it up and you will see that it doesnt. And if it does, we have a virus protecter and it doesnt say any viruses are on it. My sister knows that all three of use play games (not on the computer specifically) and she thinks that i am the one playing those MMO games such as AQWorlds. But my friend is the real one doing it. And yes this is a Dell Mini. I think they are crappy. so she thinks im the one on those games and she blames me for it. She thinks that the games mess up her computer. So if she gets on this and realises this computer is slow, she will blame me for what i didnt do and we all dont like that. Atleast i hope we dont like that. So that was the basically story of the first one. I forgot to add what is actually wrong with it. Whats wrong with it is a mystery of lagginess, and not loadingness. I dont know why though. we dont get on anything bad really. For some reason, most things or websites that have account loggin stuff wont let us log in it. And we cant even watch a youtube video without the computer messing up somehow. So thats basically it. Oh yeah i forgot one more detail. For this computer for some reason after it started messing up which it still is, you have to move your mouse for it to load. i really dont understand this. Please if anyone understands this and actually knows what im talking about, please dont be a douche bag and not help. I have bad grammer i know. I barely know how to spell most stuff. But please help and im sorry for my rudeness attitude. Well i dont know if you would really call it rudeness because its really not as bad as everyday life. But thats not the point. And neither is the point of that i have gotten on this message 28 misspellings. Its that i need answers really quick. So please help. And sorry for this message to be this friggin long. And now it is 29 misspellings. Thanks if anyone read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment